Saturday 25 June 2016

TWO KIDS,ONLY 23?

Okay so if you follow me on Instagram (@monicaleahxo) or if you know me in real life, you'll know that I've recently given birth to another perfect baby boy. A few of you have been so negative and judgemental. Which fair enough its your opinions but please keep it to yourself, thanks lol.

So my first born Elijah is 1year&7months, Gabriel is 2months.. small gap in-between I know however I wouldn't have it any other way.It wasn't planned and yes at times I do question and doubt myself as a parent,but all of that disappears when I see my two boys bonding.One time Elijah saw Gabriel crying so he gave him his blanket and tried to give his bottle too. Sweetest moment ever !

I found it so overwhelming at first and still do at times. But honestly, it sounds so cheesy but they're the best thing ever to have happened to me.

To all the Mothers out there, You're doing amazing !

Much Love,
Monica xo

No comments:

Post a Comment