Thursday 19 March 2015

EVERYDAY FACE ROUTINE.

So here it is, my secrets to my everyday flawless complexion!

On a daily basis I use drugstore products, they're cheaper and work just as well as high end products.
Here's a step by step guide to what I do, hopefully it's useful and if you do have any tips and tricks, please share by leaving a comment. Enjoy guys.

1. PREP

I haven't found the best moisturiser for my face just yet. but I am loving Bio Oil. Sounds a bit weird I know, but my skin colour on my face is so uneven, plus it's super dry due to the cold weather. So by patting a few drops into my skin with my fingertips works wonders!
Of course let it soak in for at least 20 minutes, in the mean time you could be doing your hair, ironing the shirt you've chosen to wear or simply on instagram/facebook/youtube.

Once it's soaked in and doesn't feel greasy I spritz my face with Urban Decay's B6 Prep Spray. This is a vitamin spray which reduces redness and helps minimise the look of pores. I absolutely love this product and use it everyday even if I'm not wearing makeup.






2. BASE

So on a day to day basis if I do go out I'll apply a BB Cream for moisture and a light coverage. I do wear foundations if I feel like I need more coverage or on occasions. I've gone through many different BB Creams and I've finally found a decent one.Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector in Medium. It is a bit oily so apply in moderation, plus you really don't need much. I apply using Real Techniques Buffing Brush.



I then conceal using Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer, using a lighter shade for my undereye area and any other areas with a shade that matches my skin tone. I apply using my ring finger in a patting motion for maximum
coverage. It's so funny because this was the first ever concealer I bought when I was about 13. And up to now it still is my favourite! By the way I'm turning 22! Amazing amazing amazing.




3. POWDER.

Image result for real techniques white face brushI then set my entire face with a powder. If I don't, my foundation/bb cream will go patchy,especially when I apply bronzer/blusher.
I'm always trying different powders out, from Collection 2000 Translucent Loose Powder, to Maybelline True Match and
Rimmel Stay Matte powder. And honestly they seem to all work fine with my skin. Oh and I apply using the the biggest brush in this set by Real Techniques.




4.HIGHLIGHT, BLUSHER AND BRONZER.


I then add my favourite matte bronzer by Kiko, unfortunately it is limited edition, anyone know any matte bronzer to try out? I do contour if I'm bothered but most days I'm lazy or don't have time.

Then on top of that matte bronzer I use Urban Decay's Flushed Palette. This is amazing because it has a shimmery bronzer, highlight and a beautiful blusher all in one! Also saves me space in my makeup bag LOL.





5.FINISHED ! 


Urban Decay All Nighter Make-Up Setting Spray 118ml
All done! Joke one more step, setting spray.
I used Urban Decay's All Nighter, and this makes such a huge difference I honestly don't know what I would do without it. Ok now I'm done. LOL




I hope this gives you guys a few tips and new products to try out for yourself.
If you do have any recommendations please let me know !

Speak soon

Much LoveMonica xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment