Monday 14 November 2016

October beauty favourites.

Hi guys, I know this ones a bit late, being in November already. However I really wanted to share my October favourites with you. 

First being ..


Clark's Botanicals Anti-Puff Eye Cream, £70 from Space NK
This eye cream is everything I have been looking for! Brightens and De-puffs in a few applications. Bit on the pricey side but you do get a lot of product and only need a pea size between both eyes.







Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder £19.50
Second favourite was a product I really did not get along with when I first purchased it, however I have found that mixing it with MACs Mineralise foundation/loose really does the trick and now I LOVE IT :)





MAC Tendertalk Lip Balm £15.50
My everyday lip balm that's always in my handbag no matter what!
It conditions and creates a custom tint based on your own body chemistry. Sounds weird but is my all time favourite lip balm ever. It comes in 5 different colours, so you're bound to find one for yourself. Thank me later ;)




Lastly...

TIGI Bed Head Ego Boost Leave-in Conditioner £10.45 
 @ www. Lookfantastic.com
This stuff smells so yummy !!! So If you know me I've recently been transitioning from black/dark brown hair to blonde, this stuff has really helped with my dead ends. Just two pumps onto freshly washed hair does the trick, not heavy like previous leave-in conditioners I have tried in the past.







Hope you guys enjoyed this quick blog post. Will be posting more so keep an eye out !!

Much Love
Monica xo

No comments:

Post a Comment