Sunday 3 May 2015

VENICE !





Venice 2015.



So it was my birthday (April 26th), I wasn't feeling to celebrate this year, I hate chasing people and planning things for myself, bit lazy I know. But anyways my boyfriend told me to pack and that I was spending the weekend with him in Manchester. Little did I know he had planned for us to go on a four day trip to Venice ! Of course my heart melted once I found out.It has been a dream of mine since I had learnt about it in primary school. He made it happened and I am extremely thankful and blessed. Here's a few snaps I wanted to share with you guys. Unfortunately we had no adapters for our phones but managed to borrow the hotels the last day :(










 Best thing ever invented. 
Chocolate Kebabs




















Much Love,
Monica xo





No comments:

Post a Comment