Tuesday 28 April 2015

ALERT ! NEW FAVOURITE EYEBROW PRODUCT !

Quick little post, just something I felt I needed to share with you guys.

So everyone knows how obsessed I am with brows. I've always have been and always will be.
I know I've done my TOP THREE EYEBROW PRODUCTS post however recently I've discovered a new product that not a day goes by that I don't use it.
Drum roll please... Ladies and Gents I present you..

Soap & Glory Archery 2-in-1 Brow Filling Pencil&Brush.


I know another Soap&Glory product, how boring of me LOL. But honestly this product is amazing ! The tip is so fine you create the smoothest lines plus the colour pay off is intense. The brush is super handy to, to create the ombre look at the start of the brows, amazing amazing amazing !

Much Love
Monica xo


No comments:

Post a Comment